5.07.2010

Gus Maids

Man, so I swear our place gets way dustier than anywhere else I've lived. Maybe it's cause I married Dusty.....hahahaha! We have been in the process of doing some major cleaning- like pulling all the furniture out and cleaning behind it, wiping down the baseboards and walls, etc. Somehow Dustin is immune to seeing any dirt or realizing that things need cleaned, but I think when we did some of this deep cleaning he realized the filth we live in. The windows were absolutely disgusting that it was amazing we could see out of them! We picked up the living room rug and rotated it cause was getting worn in the same places....and in doing that realized that where we leave the curtains open, the sun has lightened the floor....so we have no choice but to continue using this rug in the exact same spot now! Dustin is now out of town on a golfing trip, so I'm trying to finish up the cleaning and have it looking like model home by the time he gets back! So the living room already looked pretty good, so just had a few general things to do in here. I got the kitchen and desk all cleaned up and all papers filed away last night. Tonight I completed cleaning both of the bathrooms. So now I just have left the bedroom and the dining area for tomorrow....2 of the rooms that should be the easiest, but unfortunately are the messiest cause is where i've dumped all the crap from cleaning everywhere else! And our closets are a mess...all stemming from there is just no place to go with our stuff. My goal once I get this all cleaned is to get a cleaning service to come asap and give me an estimate to do this....we keep saying we are going to hire someone, but then never follow through. Just to show the amount of dirt coming off our floors and rugs.....check this out! And I just normallly cleaned the floors less than a month ago!