5.08.2010

Morning project

So riddle me this....normally during the week I go to bed at 9:30 and struggle to drag myself out of bed at like 7:15. Even on the weekends if Dustin and I are just home watching a movie, it's rare I'll make it past 11pm. So now that he's out of town, I was up wide awake until 1:30 last night just cleaning and watching tv! And then wake up at 6:30 this morning ready to go and out of bed at 7! I really think Dustin just sleeps a lot and it must have some effect that transfers onto me. So this morning I took a break from some cleaning to work on a project...but didn't turn out 100%. So I had picked up these cheap frames at Michaels for only $7 and had this idea of instead of putting a picture in one of the large ones, to do something with words. So I just created a document in MS Word that had all the lines of our vows from the wedding. Unfortunately I then printed it on paper that I THOUGHT was the size of the opening in the frame....but was wrong. So for the time being I just improvised by added some black cardstock behind the document, so works for now and until I make the time and effort to print on the right size. I'm starting to feel like our place looks like a marriage shrine to us though! But I guess until we have kids, we don't have many other good things to frame. And I have so many frames from the wedding that I gotta fill them with pics of us!


I did this a while ago, but I also filled 4 of my frames with 8x10s of wedding pics and posted down our hallway. I used MPIX to print the photos and was really pleased with how they turned out. For the colored photos I chose a metallic-type finish and it's pretty cool.