8.16.2009

Shower time!

One of the reasons I started this blog was to capture the whole wedding planning process and so I'd have something to look back at....but I've been too busy to even update this!!! I'm gonna have to post like 2x/day now to get caught up! Well the best thing that we've done lately is I had my shower last Sunday. It turned out awesome-- It was at Villa Marie Winery and of course we had one of the hottest days of the year, so it was too hot to sit outside. So the inside wasn't at scenic, but it worked. I got a lot of cool things that I'm excited to try out and start using now! I had been to a shower a few weeks ago that was mexican themed and they had these cute hand-painted margarita glasses for everyone....so I stole that idea and thought we could have hand-painted wine glasses for everyone! So crystal and I spent many hours the days before the wedding making all these glasses....and now I realize we never took any pictures of our hard work! Grrrrrrr! Here's a few pics though from the shower....wish I could rewind and do that all again instead of spending this Sunday trying to finish up the invitations!

Me, Missy (MOH & Sister), and Mom

Cute decorated wine bottles:
Me and BMs: