8.27.2009

I heart carly's photog!!!!

As if carly's wedding wasn't great enough, her photographer posted a few sneak preview pics on her blog...and THEY....ARE....AWESOME! Dustin and I hope ours turn out this good after all our hunting cause this is the exact style we love! I guess my beauty captivated the photog cause I even made it into a picture!

This first one of carly I just LOVE....I'm usually not a fan of this antique-type look, but it works so well with this picture that I am just obsessed over how great this looks!
Remember the cute cake toppers I had posted, well look at these great shots she got with their rings incorporated in...genius!And then here is my reaction when I discovered Clarence the cat cake topper was covered in icing and someone had knocked him over and messed up the cake! I'm curious who this cake bandit was, but I'm guessing some crazy kid.All photos are courtesy of Theresa Scarbrough....obviously awesome photog in chicago area if you need one!