5.30.2012

101 in 1001 Check-in

My date is FAST approaching for completing my 101 items in 1001 days!  My deadline is Friday 11/16/2012, so a little under 6 months left.  You can view my list by clicking on the 101 in 1001 tab at the top of my page.  It seemed like it was SO far off when I made the list and I thought I'd realistically get through about 90 of my items.  Well, as of today I have only completed 44 items, so not what you could call "on pace" to meet my goal....and with a young baby, is only harder now to complete some of these items!  It will be interesting to see what happens and how many more of these I can accomplish. 

I really like doing this and think I'll do something similar after this expires.  I find for me it is important to set goals in writing cause I'm much more likely to stick with them.  And it's a good way to sit and think about items that are important to you and to ensure that you try to make time for those.