7.16.2011

Easy DIY Photo Collage

I had bought some frames on sale at Michael's probably about 2 years ago-- I had hung them on the wall and filled the smaller frames, but didn't have anything in the 11x14 frame. 

I decided to do a collage of photos from our wedding from the photo studio.  I used Microsoft Office Publisher and it took me less than an hour.  I inserted a bunch of the pictures and then just started making them different sizes.  I would also crop some of the pics where there was dead space.  I just worked my way across and down the page to keep filling it in.

I took it to Office Depot on a flash drive and they printed on 11x17 glossy, thick paper for only $.49!  What a steal!  Walgreens and most photo sites wanted at least $9.99 to print.  I have another 11x14 frame to fill, so I'm definitely going to put something together and get it printed there.

Here's some pics of the finished product: