9.03.2010

9.02.10

Ok, had to get one more post in cause wanted to capture this in my blog! So yesterday's date....I never would have picked up on how awesome it was had my mom not pointed it out and then I did see platered over the entertainment shows that night...and I had to look at the date like 5 times before I figured it out! Some fan I am! Anyways, still swear by this is the best show ever and it will be impossible for anything to ever top it! Of course I'm talking about Beverly Hills 90210!

Anyone remember the episode when Brenda and Kelly go to paris and order food...start eating and commenting how chewy the food is. Finally I think Brenda looks it up in her dictionary or book and realizes they are eating brains! Needless to say they immediately spit it out. Funny thing is as soon as Dustin was insistant on going to Paris-- I'm like, I'm scared of the food there cause Brenda and Kelly ate brains accidentally! Dustin- who is brenda and kelly? Amy- duh, on 90210! Dustin- roll eyes and walk away. Seriously though, I'm super skeptical of food there now.

So last weekend we were playing a trivia game and had a 90210 question (easy cause I've seen this episode no less than 10 times cause had it recorded on my trusty vcr tape!): Steve Sanders exchanges this item for the address of a party?

The answer- Egg! "I want to exchange an egg. Maybe you didn't hear me right- I...want...to....exchange....this....egg!"

I always think it's funny how dorky they all look in the beginning....hard to imagine that this was "cool" back in the day!