8.06.2010

Blurb rocks!

So if anyone wants to make a quality book of ANY sort, I highly recommend using Blurb. I've made books of our wedding pics for all of our parents using their software....which isn't super easy, but okay once you put some time into it. I've ordered all of them in 11x13 Hardcover with book jacket and I've upgraded to premium paper. I just ordered my last one a couple weeks ago and tried a new premium paper they've added which is supposed to be a little better....makes the black blacker. I really didn't notice any difference, but would need to see the books side by side to really tell. Anyways, this last one was for Dustin's mom and I open the package this week and there is a slight dent/crease on all of the pages in the same spot- obvious printing defect! It was really only apparent on the darker pages and my sister and dustin both thought I was nuts for even contacting customer support, but I was upset that it was brand new and arrived that way. One of the things about Blurb is they are supposed to have great service, so let's give it a whirl! All it took was me filling out a 2 minute form and within 30 minutes someone emailed me back and said they'd reprint and ship me a new one! So I'm very very very pleased and now want to use them for more books!

See the defect circled....