10.27.2009

Doesn't get any better than this!

So we've been talking forever that we NEED another bon jovi concert BIG TIME! We went to one up in Chicago and had one of the best nights ever a few years ago with me, missy, dustin, devin, carly, and katherine. Almost 2 years ago I went with Crystal and Missy to KC to see him and we had a fun time there too. Now I feel due for another show! So he announced his new tour and no St. Louis on the list. And every city close to us was during the week, so wasn't working out too well. Soooooooooo I see that he is playing in Vegas on a Saturday night and Dustin has been BEGGING me to go to vegas with him and that we'd have fun. So it looks like I get to see Jon Bon and Dustin gets our trip to vegas! Now I just gotta find some good deals...and also looks like we have quite a few friends so far that are up for going too....so just gotta hope this all follows through!!