9.03.2008

Couch Potato Time Begins NOW

Ok, so all the fall shows will be starting up and I'll try not to become too obsessed over many this year. Gossip Girl started this week and for some reason I just think that is one of the BEST shows ever! I do have one compaint thought-- who the hell is in charge of wardrobe for Chuck and Nate on that show. Those guys look completely ridiculous...but that's okay, it adds humor. 90210 premiered last night, but have not watched it yet. I'm trying not to get too excited for that, because let's get real-- there is no way that compares to the original. Also announced is the second love of my life- Jason- got picked to be the new bachelor. If I don't get a ring soon, I think I'll be sending in my application and try to win him.

That's all for now- xoxo
Gossip Girl (haha)