9.10.2012

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Part 2

A few weeks ago I posted about some yummy crock pot shredded buffalo chicken I made.  We made it again, but instead of sandwiches, used it for some other dishes!  It's great cause they all primarily use the same ingredients, so it's a good way to use up the pot of chicken with some variety.

First up, we did some Buffalo Chicken Nachos inspired by something I pinned on Pinterest.  I put a bunch of Nacho chips in a 9x9 dish and spooned some of the shredded chicken over the chips.  Next, I just spread shredded mexican blend cheese and blue cheese crumbles on top of that.  I put in the oven at 400 degrees for a while until bubbly and hot.  I then drizzled with blue cheese dressing and green onions.

Next, we did a Buffalo Chicken Pizza.  I decided we really need to have more pizza nights cause this is so easy and so good!  I used a Pillsbury pizza crust and spread that out on a cookie sheet.  I then spread a layer of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.  I then spread shredded mozzarella cheese and then dropped spoonfuls of the shredded chicken.  I baked according to the directions on the pizza crust.  I topped with green onions once out of the oven and used the blue cheese dressing as a dip.