8.09.2012

Food finds

Here are a few items we have been enjoying... 

Walking through the grocery store last week, this Vlasic Farmer's Garden line caught my eye.  I decided to buy a jar of the Zesty Garlic Chips and give it a try....Man oh man, this is such a delicious summertime treat!  I can't wait to try more flavors!  I believe each jar has Cucumbers, Carrots, and Red Peppers, and the Zesty Garlic contains Garlic Cloves. 







We happened to stumble upon a popcorn booth at Sam's Club one Saturday morning from a company called Popcornopolis...and they had the free samples of popcorn....and we were suckered in.  This popcorn was so delicious and they had some really interesting flavors!  Check out their site here with all the flavors.








In the freezer section you can find these bags made by Yoplait for Smoothies!  I realize you are really paying for the convenience factor here, but it is so worth it!  They have a few different flavors and each bag contains frozen fruit pieces and frozen yogurt.  You place in blender with 1 cup skim milk and you have a delicious smoothie a minute later!  It makes 2 servings per bag...or if you are like me, then just 1 big serving!