6.25.2012

Hello P'zolo from Pizza Hut!

OMG, what a pleasant surprise when I tried the new P'zolos from Pizza Hut!  Last night was one of those nights where I didn't feel like making dinner or heating up the kitchen with the oven/stove, so we decided to order food.  We first tried to order from Imo's, but they would not accept the coupon I had just received in the mail from them (which had no expiration date)...don't even get me started on how much I love Imo's pizza, but we never get it because every single time we try to order they jack up the price and won't take deals they mail out to you.

So we tried the Buffalo Chicken P'zolo- was perfect amount of buffalo hotness that both my husband and I both liked it-- and he likes his stuff super spicy and I like mine more mild.  The breading it is wrapped in was delicious and had similar flavoring to the pan crust.  I believe the inside was a mixture of just cheese, chicken, and buffalo sauce.  We got this with the ranch dipping sauce.

The other one we tried was Italian Steak P'zolo- basically is like a philly cheesesteak.  It had green peppers, onion, cheese, and steak.  The steak meat was delicious and I am very picky about my meat and I gobbled this thing up and thought was possibly better than the chicken!

These are pretty good sizes and a steal for both for $5!  Dustin and I ate half of each and were pretty full when finished.  Add in some chips or a side and it will be one full meal!  Can't wait to get more of these!